- 1 out of 20 customers are walk-ins. The rest are online or phone orders.
- 90% of walk-ins are from Kentucky. No surprise there.
- Our second largest customer base is from Indiana given their close proximity just across the Ohio River.
- We do receive visitors from all over. Tennessee and Ohio are also common. Farther away, I recall visitors from Alabama, Florida and Minnesota when I waited on walk-ins more several years ago. Oh, and one from Missouri (Hello Dave). Krista and Emily recall recent visitors from Georgia. Anessa recalls a recent one from New York. Jeanne tells me we had a visitor from Germany once. I missed that. He certainly win the farthest traveled prize.
Such visitors come through while on business, en route to a vacation or to see someone who lives here. Everyone is welcome. If you are from out-of-town, please consider stopping by.
- Despite having a location in Kentucky, many of our Kentucky customers, even those in the Louisville area, find it convenient they can receive an order within 1 business day to most places.
Keeping Up Your Skills as a Referee
2 days ago