Monday, December 7, 2009

Ump-Attire.com Receives Highest Reviews for 2nd Year in a Row

For the second year in a row, Ump-Attire.com has the highest rated reviews on Umpire-Empire.com, a discussion board and reviews site specifically for umpires.

Ump-Attire.com average of 95% remains unchanged from last December. Since then 14 reviews have been submitted about us. Thanks to all those who took time to submit a review.

We are proud to say this average is considerably higher than the average review of all others which is at 71%.
Read our reviews | Read all reviews

Suppliers are rated by umpires from a variety of levels in the following categories:
  • Service
  • Selection
  • Returns
  • Ease of shopping
  • Prices
  • Products in stock
  • Overall
Haven't posted your review? You can do so after visiting their website and registering for free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found UmpAttire a few years ago and found several items that were nowhere else on the net. I even called Honigs and asked if they would carry them. They said no. Not to say I don't like Honigs. I like their variety of sports, but I found the prices and inventory better at UmpAttire.

Jim Kirk said...

Wanted to thank you for your comments. We really do try, except I noticed I had missed your post earlier and am a little late replying. Have a great year!